Welcome to my first ever floristry blog which features all of the floral designs that I have created over the last three years whilst completing my Foundation Degree in Floristry Design. Hope you enjoy!


Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Autumn Harrogate Show Competition - 3rd place!


The first time I have been placed in a competition! The category was to create a display to promote a new cosmetic product - the product being a Sea Mineral shower gel!

The bodice is covered in white Phalaenopsis, blue aluminium coils and blue sticks to create the look of a flowing waterfall.

Under the sea - Delphinium, Anthurium, Agapanthus, Eustoma, Moluccella and Hydrangea.

A beautiful pool covered with different leaf manipulation techniques. Hydro gel balls and a blue underwater light help to create a glowing effect.

My most challenging but rewarding achievement - Sea Mineral Shower Gel Promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment